Due to COVID-19, we are providing FREE consultations via PHONE or VIDEO conferencing for your safety and convenience. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions! 1-800-537-4154. Learn More »

Child Custody in New Jersey Same Sex Domestic Partnership: Bergen County divorce lawyer

Child Custody and Visitation: Settling issues of child custody and visitation can be complicated and difficult when a same sex relationship ends.

Did you know?…

A non-biological parent who has provided for and bonded with a child while in a familial relationship can petition the court for visitation rights if the case can be made that you have been a “psychological parent” for the child.

If you are a non-biological parent in a same sex custody battle, our family law attorneys will work hard to protect your parental rights and relationship with your child.

Contact our New Jersey Family Law Attorneys

For legal help with civil unions, domestic partnerships, or other issues affecting same-sex couples in New Jersey, contact Aretsky & Aretsky by e-mail or call 201-445-5856.

Contact Information