We are pleased to announce that our Managing Partner, Eric J. Aretsky, Esq. has been selected by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (AIOPIA) as a 10 Best Personal Injury Attorney in New Jersey. Mr. Aretsky is devoted to fighting for the monetary compensation that accident victims deserve for their injuries.
STEPS IN THE AIOPIA SELECTION PROCESS
STEP 1: The Attorney must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
STEP 2: Our review committee researches the Attorney for the below criteria narrowing the nominations down to ensure that all the above criteria is met or exceeded.
Many aspects of the Attorney and his/her career are considered including:
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client Rating rating
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Possess Advanced Degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
STEP 3: The list of the “10 Best” nominations goes to the final selection process where the 10 Best Attorneys representing the Best of the Best are selected.